Looking for something fun and different to do this month? Why not head on over to Puerto Galera for the Malasimbo Lights & Dance Festival this March 13-15, 2015!
1. THE ARTISTS LINEUP IS SPECTACULAR
– This year marks the 5th anniversary of Malasimbo so they’re going all-out with the lineup as well as the activities in the festival. You can expect music that focuses more on the hip-hop, house, and electronic genre from both local and international musicians. It’s the kinda feeling of GO HARD OR GO HOME “feels”. C’mon take that risk because you’ll have it all!
2. YOU’LL GET TO PARTY ON A MOTHEREFFIN’ MOUNTAIN
– Did you know that it’s the only bay in the country that’s listed in the club of the “Most Beautiful Bays in the World”? All the more reason to attend! Time to get your eyes off your gadgets and just appreciate the amazing view AND Natural Ampitheater (yes, fancy up that b*tch) that Puerto Galera has to offer.Plus how many times in your life can you say that you have partied on a mountain?! You sure as hell don’t get a view like this all the time, right?!
3. YOU’LL GET TO PARTY WITH YOUR EARPHONES ON WITHOUT LOOKING WEIRD
– So what is ‘Silent Disco’ exactly? Well, ‘Silent Disco’ is a unique way of experiencing live music, whether it’s from a DJ or a band. You get to wear wireless earphones and a silent atmosphere and a silent atmosphere that instantly transforms into a high-energy musical performance. Still clueless about my description? Watch the video below and educate yo’ self.
But it’s better to GO & BE THERE and experience this happening what it offers!
4. YOU’LL GET TO DO A LOT OF OTHER COOL STUFF ASIDE FROM PARTYING
– There’s a lot of fun activities to do besides attending the festival and what not. If you’re interested in trying something new with your friends, you could go island hopping, diving, jet skiing, and kayaking. Time to amp up your Instagram game by adding pictures from the festival! (Advise: Just go by the saying, “IF NOT NOW, WHEN?)
5. THE TICKETS ARE WORTH EVERY PENNY (IN THIS CASE, PESO).
– Don’t worry, you’re not alone if you’re thinking that buying these Malasimbo tickets will make you Malasim-broke *ba dum tss* but trust me. Going all the way to beautiful Puerto Galera on a weekend to attend an amazing lights and dance festival? It’s worth the price.
Hold on, we’re not through just yet! We’re giving away 20 FREE TICKETS TO THE MALASIMBO LIGHTS & DANCE FESTIVAL! 1 winner receives 2 tickets so feel free to invite anyone you want, but just answer this question first:
“Out of the 5 reasons given in this article, which one is your favorite and why?”
Tweet your answer with the hashtag #PartyPhileAppForMalasimbo in order to qualify.
Also, if your Twitter account’s private, you should make it public if you’re planning to tweet us your answer. 😉 Winners will be announced tomorrow, March 10, on our Instagram instagram.com/partyphile_app
For more information on the Malasimbo Lights & Dance Festival, visit their website http://malasimbo.com/ 🙂