Are you tired of having the same old Friday night every week? Endless scrolling through Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and you have nothing else to watch online anymore? If your answer is yes, then call your friends and head on over to Century City Mall Event Center tomorrow, March 13th, for ‘ALIVE: TOUCH THE SKY’! TGIF, Y’ALL!
1. IT’S THE WILDEST AND HOTTEST PARTY IN THE METRO
– It’s finally Friday so goodbye responsibilities! For now, at least. Let your hair down, get out of your school clothes, and party ’til the sun comes up.
2. IT’S TIME TO GET CRRRRRRAZY, SON!
– Have an alcohol-related entry in your bucket list? No? Then I’ll give you one! Try winning a game of beer pong or pre-game so hard you don’t even make it to the event itself.
3. IT’S GOING TO BE ON FRIDAY THE 13TH
– A lot of people believe in Friday the 13th and I’m guessing you do too. Well, why not try your luck in this party? Time to see if it’s true or not. 😉
4. OH, AND THERE’S AN AFTER-PARTY TOO!
– Still got some energy left in you? Hindi ka pa nakuntento? Don’t worry, there’s an after-party! It’s at 71 Gramercy from 2:30-6 AM. Just present your ticket!
5. THEY HAVE A LITTLE SNEAK PEEK OF THEIR PLAYLIST
– Click the link below to hear what they have in store for you.
6. THE HOSTS ARE GONNA BE BOMB AS HELL
– Hosted by none other than DJ Lexy Angeles of RX 93.1 and Mikko Abello so they’ll make sure than there’s never a dull, awkward moment during the party!
7. THE BEST DJ’S IN THE INDUSTRY TO GIVE YOU THE HOTTEST, FRESHEST TRACKS
– A party isn’t complete without tweets that go “____’s SET WAS SOLID AF LAST NIGHT GAGO HANDS DOWN!!!! [clapping emoji]” Dance and fist pump the night away to beats from DJ Aryan Magat, DJ Ron Poe, DJ Tiongcy, DJ Lucio Pua, and DJ Rammy Bitong!
8. EVERYONE’S INVITED!
– It doesn’t matter who you are, where you’re from, and what you did as long as you love to party! Did I just quote a line from The Backstreet Boys? Yes. Yes I did. But you get my point!
9. IT’S TIME TO FEEL ALIVE
– I know how it feels to be on zombie mode for the whole week. But it’s Friday, school’s out, so it’s about damn time to get out of zombie mode and just feel alive before monday comes back to haunt the shit out of you!
10. THE TICKET PRICES ARE SO WORTH IT
– Don’t worry, there’s no need to sacrifice your first-born son or ask people to sign a petition just to have these tickets. It only costs P250 for groups of 5 and P300 for the door charge!
Guess what? We have some tickets up for grabs so if you’re not in the mood to spend some cash, you’ve come to the right place! The contest rules are pretty simple. Just post your best party picture on Instagram (@partyphile_app)and tag us and don’t forget the hashtag #PartyphileAppForAlive 🙂 Make sure your Instagram account’s public so that we could see it! There will be 5 lucky winners who win 2 tickets each and the list will be posted tomorrow by 2 PM on our Instagram. See you there, Partyphiles!